2 bedroom town house for saleSt Georges Road, Thorne, Doncaster
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Choice of Kitchen Fronts
- Individual Solar Panels
- Lawned Finish Gardens with 6ft Timer Fencing
- Allocated Parking for 2 Cars
- 10 Year Architect Certificate
- £500 Reservation Fee
PRICE FROM £105,000, A NEW THREE BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE situated on a lovely small development by LT DEVELOPMENTS commencing in August 2017. Reserve early for choice of kitchen.
We are delighted to bring to the market this select development of nine properties comprising THREE TOWN HOUSES and SIX DETACHED & SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOWS, ideally suited to purchasers seeing to downside to a modern, easily managed property.
Plot 3 is a two bedroom townhouse which will be finished to a high standard, having a choice of kitchen and parking for two vehicles.
St Georges Court is located at the head of St Georges Road, a non through road, and sits neatly between existing houses and bungalows on this small established development built approximately 25 years ago.
St Georges Road lies on the Eastern fringe of Thorne within a mile comfortable Walk of Thorne south rail Station. A regular pick up bus route passes along Wike Gate Road, at the end of St Georges Road.
Thorne is a market town located some 11 miles North east Of Doncaster, the regional centre. It has the benefit of two rail stations and is served by J5 and J6 of the M18 and J1 of M180 motorways.
Mains gas, water, electric, drainage are all connected
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.