2 bedroom flat for saleBlyth Road, Walthamstow
- GUIDE PRICE £435,000-£450,000
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM FLAT
- OWN FRONT DOOR
- OWN SECTION OF REAR GARDEN
- LONG LEASE
- LOCATED OFF LEA BRIDGE ROAD
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED
- GREAT FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- ADDED BONUS OF BEING OFFERED CHAIN FREE
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
ALLEN DAVIES are delighted to offer FOR SALE this LARGE FIRST FLOOR WARNER MAISONETTE. The property has been REFURBISHED to a HIGH STANDARD and is available for viewings NOW. The property has a BRIGHT and AIRY LOUNGE to the front with TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS a MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM. The property also benefits from IT`S OWN FRONT DOOR and SECTION OF GARDEN, it all so has the added bonus of a LONG LEASE and offered CHAIN FREE. With regards to location the property is situated off LEA BRIDGE ROAD, with access into HACKNEY and the recently opened LEA BRIDGE STATION a short walk away.
RECEPTION - 17'1" (5.21m) x 10'6" (3.2m)
BEDEROOM 1 - 10'8" (3.25m) x 10'5" (3.18m)
BEDROOM 2 - 11'2" (3.4m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
KITCHEN - 7'11" (2.41m) x 7'9" (2.36m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Davies & Co, Leyton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.