4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEast Garston, Hunerford
Withdrawn from Market
- Impressive four-bedroom family bungalow.
- Stunning village location.
- Easy access to M$ Junction 14 and mainline railway station at Hungerford.
- Generous off-street parking and secluded gardens.
Nestled in the heart of this stunning downland village within the Lambourne Valley this spacious bungalow provides excellent flexible family accommodation with up to four bedrooms in a secluded cul-de-sac location. Within the bungalow are four bedrooms, a sitting room with wood burning stove and a spacious open plan kitchen and dining room also with additional wood burning stove. The master bedroom offers an en-suite bathroom whilst the remaining bedrooms are served by a family bathroom. The property is approached by a gravel driveway providing ample off-street parking and gardens surround all four sides of the property with the largest area at the front laid mainly to lawn with some mature trees and enclosed by mature hedging, whilst at the rear of the property can be found an attractive courtyard patio with timber sheds and enjoying an excellent degree of privacy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68258138.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7860114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Pieri, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.