4 bedroom flat for saleTipperlinn Road, Morningside, Edinburgh
Magnificent four-bedroom, drawing room apartment with private garden, forming part of a converted historic house, set within an ultra-exclusive and leafy location. Rental investment purchase only.
• Magnificent drawing room apartment
• Complete top floor of a historic house
• Outstanding and exclusive location
• Reception Hallway
• Drawing / dining room
• Modern, fitted kitchen
• 4 Double bedrooms
• Family bathroom
• Private garden
• HMO licence
• Current rental of £1700pcm
• Council Tax Band - F
• EPC Rating - E
Important Note - Property is currently tenanted to a HMO let
Opening Hours - 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Note To Solicitors - All offers should be made using the Combined Standard Clauses and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer - These particulars do not form part of any contract and the statements or plans contained herein are not warranted nor are they to scale. In accordance with The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008, all descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any purchaser or prospective purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact. Services and appliances have not been tested for efficiency or safety and no warranty is given as to their compliance with any Regulations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68259554.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27205556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Braemore, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.