3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCobden Street, Kidderminster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- STUNNING DINING KITCHEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- VIEWNG ADVISED
***THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE***CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES***DRIVEWAY PARKING***DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING***
A three bedroom end terrace property situated close to local amenities and having ample off road parking. Comprising dining room/sitting room, lounge, cellar, dining kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing and a generous sized rear garden. Viewing highly recommended!
Dining Room/ Sitting Room Irregular Shaped Room 11' 1" into recess x 10' 9" ( 3.38m into recess x 3.28m )
Front entrance door with window above, double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, feature fireplace, gas central heated radiator, fitted shelving and desk, exposed floor boards and door to lounge.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 16' 3" including stairs x 11' 3" into recess ( 4.95m including stairs x 3.43m into recess )
Double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed obscure window to side aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, multi fuel burner, stairs to first floor landing, gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring, door to cellar and opening to kitchen.
Power and lighting.
Dining Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 20' 1" max x 11' 3" ( 6.12m max x 3.43m )
Two double glazed windows to side aspect, double glazed French doors to garden, spot lights, coving to ceiling, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, wooden worktops, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, gas Rangemaster cooker, oven hood, integrated microwave, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, wood effect flooring and door to downstairs cloakroom.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, extractor fan, low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail and wood effect flooring.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, ceiling light, fitted cupboards, gas central heated radiator, stairs to master attic bedroom and doors to bedrooms two and three.
Master Attic Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 12' 2" max x 11' 1" including stairs ( 3.71m max x 3.38m including stairs )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator, walk-in wardrobe, wood effect flooring and door to en-suite.
Spot lights, extractor fan, wall light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, roll top bath with mixer tap and hand held shower, heated towel rail and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 11' 2" x 10' 9" ( 3.40m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and built-in cupboard.
Bedroom Three Irregular Shaped Room 9' 4" max front of robes x 6' 4" ( 2.84m max front of robes x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, fitted bed, built-in wardrobes, gas central heated radiator and exposed floor boards.
Extractor fan, spot lights, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail and wood effect flooring.
Fenced borders, gates to both sides, patio areas, decked area, raised flowerbeds, timber shed and outside tap.
Driveway parking to side of property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68261903.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.