5 bedroom detached house for saleKendrick Gate, Tilehurst
- Impressive 5 bedroom detached home
- 4 reception rooms
- Over 3000 sq.ft. accomodation
- Private gated development
- Built to high specification
- Sought after location
- Excellent transport links
- Many respected private and state schools in the area
- EPC Rating C
This substantial high quality home forms part of this small, exclusive gated development within a stones throw of Calcot golf course and built to exacting standards just eight years ago. Set in a tucked away position with one of the larger south facing plots, viewing is highly recommended. Providing some 3500 square feet of accommodation (including garage) this stunning home features five double bedrooms with ensuite facilities to master and guest bedrooms, spacious stylish family bathroom and a lovely bright and airy feature landing. On the ground floor is an impressive reception hall with oak staircase, four reception rooms and a superb high specification kitchen/breakfast room. This particular plot benefits from ample parking for several vehicles and detached double garage.
Overview - A superb executive detached 5 bedroom family house located in the desirable Kendrick Gate development.
• Beautifully designed impressive family home
• 3500 sq. ft. accommodation including garage
• Set within an exclusive secure gated development
• Private landscaped gardens
• Highly desirable location with excellent transport links
Built by Millgate homes to a high specification this impressive house has a wealth of versatile accommodation offering over 3000 sq. ft. and sits in a generous private plot with detached double garage.
The ground floor accommodation comprises a stunning kitchen/breakfast room with family/sitting room and utility adjoining, large entrance hall, elegant drawing room, dining room, study and cloakroom.
Staircase from the entrance hall leads to a spacious landing, beautiful master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, a further double bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and family bathroom complete the first floor accommodation.
To the front of the property is landscaped with part lawn and planted borders and driveway parking for several cars leading to detached double garage. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and wraps around the side of the property with space for entertaining and wonderful tree house, all enclosed by fenced panelling.
EPC Rating C
Specification - All bathrooms fully tiled
2 years remaining NHBC guarantee
Kitchen with a full range of integrated appliances
Burglar alarm and hard wired fire alarm
Ground Floor - • Entrance hall
• Kitchen/breakfast room
• Sitting/family room with marble and stone fireplace
• Drawing room
• Dining room
• Utility room
First Floor - • Master bedroom suite with full en-suite bathroom with shower
• Guest bedroom with en-suite shower room
• 3 further bedrooms
• Family bathroom with shower
Outside - • Landscaped gardens
• Detached double garage
• Parking for several cars
Feature professionally constructed tree house for adults and children!
Location - Kendrick Gate is a sought after location overlooking Calcot Golf Course, conveniently located a short drive to 3 mainline stations to London and excellent road links via M4 J12.
With all the convenience Reading offers but also minutes’ drive from Thames side villages and open countryside. On the doorstep Bradfield Sports Centre with indoor tennis centre, Olympic size swimming pool and gym. Parks , supermarkets, doctors, dentists , gym and bus stops are all within walking distance.
Schools - There are many well respected private and state schools in the area including The Abbey, Queen Anne’s, Leighton Park, Reading School, Bradfield College, Kendrick Girls Grammar, Reading Blue Coat and Downe House. The property is just a short walk from the highly regarded Church End primary school, and local catchment schools are Springfield primary and St Pauls Catholic primary plus Little Heath secondary.
Transport - Transport Links (Approx.)
Theale Railway Station: Theale 5 min drive
M4 J12 1.5 miles, Reading 3 miles
Oxford 30 miles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68263943.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27205974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Williams, Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.