4 bedroom detached house for sale56A Bennecourt Drive, Coldstream, TD12 4BY
- Lovely quiet cul de sac setting
- Substantial family home
- Well presented throughout
- Well planned and spacious layout
- Easily maintained gardens
56a Bennecourt Drive is located within a modern development of housing, set towards the outskirts of the popular town of Coldstream. The property enjoys a lovely quiet setting and benefits from an excellent degree of privacy. The layout is very comfortably proportioned with the ground floor flowing from the sitting room through an open doorway to the large dining kitchen which creates flexible living space which is the focal point of the home. Upstairs there are four good sized double bedrooms, one of which benefits from an en-suite, alongside the main bathroom which is fitted with a separate shower cubicle in addition to the 3 piece suite. Outside, there are easily maintained gardens, whilst a drive and garage ensure there is ample parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68264027.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cullen Kilshaw, Kelso. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.