1 bedroom retirement property for saleShepperton
- Ground floor retirement apartment
- Direct access onto gardens
- Resident house manager
- Large L-shaped living room
- Double bedroom
- Well equipped kitchen
- Village location, moments from the High Street, bus routes and station
- No onward chain
A rarely available ground floor apartment, situated in a prime position opening onto the well maintained grounds of this popular retirement development. Lords Bridge Court is set in the heart of the village, moments for the High Street, transport and the picturesque Halliford Bend of the River Thames. The development has a vibrant friendly atmosphere orchestrated by the delightful resident house manager Bridget, who in addition to helping out with day to day enquires, organises coffee mornings, trips out and a host of activities in the communal lounge, should you wish to join in. For peace of mind there is a video entry phone and each apartment has an emergency pull cord system that connects to a call =centre when Bridget is off duty. And for visiting family and friends there is a guest suite available for a modest charge. The apartment is one of the larger one bedroom designs and has just been freshly decorated and carpeted, enhancing its spacious feel. The wide reception hall has a useful deep built-in storage cupboard and leads into the large L-shaped living room, which has a double glazed door opening onto the gardens and a dining area to one side. The kitchen has been appointed with a range of laminate fronted units and comes complete with an electric hob, cooker hood and fan oven, refrigerator and washing machine. The generous sized double bedroom has built-in wardrobes and the bathroom is fitted with a 3-piece suite including a thermostatic shower over the bath. Council Tax: Band D; Lease: 106 years remaining; Service Charge: £2,644. Ground Rent: £330 pa
Garden & Exterior
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68264108.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 399469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Shepperton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.