2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCoombes Way, North Common, BS30 8YP
Sold by Us
- Extended End of Terraced Home
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- 19'3 x 10'6 Lounge
- 12'2 x 10'7 Dining Room/Bedroom
- Cloakroom & Bathroom
- Driveway Parking for 2/3 Cars
- 47 x 28 (Tapering) Rear Garden & Front Garden
- Cul-De-Sac Location
Delightful two/three bedroom home and as such offers you more than what you would normally expect. If you fancy flexible living or opportunity to adapt even more then this is a fabulous home in which to do that. Externally you have a lovely corner frontage which also offers driveway parking for 2/3 cars and and the rear garden although tapering at the end, is 47 x 28 and has a secret patio area for what could be a great spot to enjoy some outdoors time. The accommodation comprises an entrance porch, hallway and cloakroom. There is the former garage that has been converted and is now used as a dining room/bedroom. The lounge is a generous s 19'3 x 10'6 and has dual aspect. The kitchen is L shaped and is nicely presented with tiled floor and stairs to the first floor. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom. A lovely home situated in a lovely spot in North Common.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68266772.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 334191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Longwell Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.