5 bedroom detached house for saleBramley Green, Angmering, West Sussex
- Detached Executive 'Berkeley' Built Home
- Triple Aspect Sitting Room
- Dining Room. Study. Cloakroom
- 17' Kitchen/Breakfast Room with separate Utility Room
- Five Bedrooms with En suite to Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Attractive landscaped south facing rear garden
- Double Garage
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
Graham Butt Estate Agents are delighted to offer this executive Berkeley built home, built on the popular Bramley Green Development, which ooze class and versatility combined with plenty of living space. Featuring an attractive double-fronted exterior this farmhouse style home offers five family bedrooms which include a Master with Ensuite bath and shower room, separate ground floor dining room and impressive triple aspect sitting room, not to mention a fitted kitchen breakfast room with utility.
Generously appointed accommodation awaits you at this detached family home, with the ground floor benefitting firstly from a multi-aspect sitting room with gas fireplace, a dining room with half-moon feature window bay, a fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integral appliances and separate utility room, and a ground floor office and cloakroom.
The Master bedroom, benefitting from fitted wardrobes and ensuite bath/shower room are accompanied by four additional bedrooms, with the main family bathroom also on the first floor. Externally the home is serviced by a double garage and driveway, and a considerable garden running the width of the property that is mostly laid to lawn.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68271527.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ANG150008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, Angmering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.