2 bedroom apartment for saleWilliam Cawley Mews, Broyle Road, Chichester, West Sussex
- Really convenient location
- Adjacent to Chichester Festival Theatre
- Walking distance to City Centre
- SECURE GATED DEVELOPMENT WITH PARKING
- Lovely Sitting room
- Fitted kitchen
- Two bedrooms
- En-suite shower room
- Main bathroom
- Study/bedroom 3
This spacious ground floor apartment forms part of a very well-respected and sought-after gated development constructed in 2004. William Cawley Mews can be found in a convenient position within a short walk of the pedestrianised shopping centre of Chichester. This delightful ground floor apartment offers well proportioned accommodation including a well-equipped and spacious kitchen/dining room and south-facing sitting room looking out towards the communal gardens. The kitchen is fitted with Sylvarna units and an excellent range of integrated Neff appliances. The principal bedroom has a shower room en-suite and there are two further bedrooms with nearby bathroom. The third bedroom could be used as a study if required.
The apartment has an allocated parking space and there is also additional visitors' parking as well as bicycle and bin storage. An attractive communal garden is located nearby with paved pathways and a central sitting area surrounded by lawn, hedging and tightly clipped ornamental trees.
The development backs directly onto Chichester Festival Theatre, with the pedestrianized city centre within 400 yards. The city offers a comprehensive range of restaurants, bistros and bars and the arts are well catered for with Pallant House Gallery and the Chichester Festival and Minerva Theatres. Chichester also has a mainline station providing access to London Victoria in about one hour forty minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68274389.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHI170312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.