3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRatcliffe Drive, Stoke Gifford, Bristol
- Semi Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Driveway Parking
Located on the popular Ratcliffe Drive in Stoke Gifford is this semi detached family home. The property enjoys easy access to local amenities to include shops, supermarkets and sought after St Michael's school and is also convenient for Bristol Parkway Train Station and motorway networks.
.OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 21ST OCTOBER call 0117 9798082 to book your appointment.
Located on the popular Ratcliffe Drive in Stoke Gifford is this semi detached family home. The property enjoys easy access to local amenities to include shops, supermarkets and sought after St Michael's school and is also convenient for Bristol Parkway Train Station, MoD, Aviva and the M4/M5 and M32 motorway networks. To the ground floor we find an entrance hallway, living room, dining room and fitted kitchen. To the first floor we find the master bedroom, two further bedrooms and the family bathroom. Externally the property enjoys a garden to the rear of the home and driveway parking. This property is further complemented with double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
Door to front, double glazed windows to side and front, tile flooring, door to:
Door to front, telephone point, central heating radiator, stairs leading to first floor.
Living Room 12' 10" (max) x 11' 3" ( 3.91m (max) x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front, TV aerial socket, understairs storage cupboard, archway to:
Dining Room 8' 5" x 7' 10" ( 2.57m x 2.39m )
Double glazed French doors leading to rear garden, central heating radiator, archway to:
Kitchen 9' x 7' 1" ( 2.74m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with a single stainless steel sink and drainer unit with cupboards under, further range of base and eye level units, worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for domestic appliances, space for fridge/freezer,
Stairs room hallway, airing cupboard housing gas boiler;, access to loft part boarded for storage, doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 9' 6" x 9' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, TV aerial socket, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" (max) x 8' 1" ( 2.82m (max) x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 7" (max) x 6' 7" ( 2.01m (max) x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe, central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear,low level w.c., wash hand basin, panel bath with mixer taps and shower over, fully tiled walls, central heating radiator.
Pathway leading to front door, light sensors, driveway parking for one vehicle, area laid to small stone, side area mature bushes and small apple tree.
Enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with tree borders, patio area, outside water tap, external power point. Further drive parking for two vehicles
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68276234.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG105462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.