6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMalwood Road, Clapham South, London, SW12
- Rarely available family home
- An abundance of character and period features
- Beautifully presented and lovingly maintained
- Generous entertaining space
- Two reception rooms
- Six bedrooms
- Two bathrooms and an additional en-suite
- Private garden
- Located on a much sought after residential road in the Nightingale Triangle
James Pendleton are thrilled to introduce to the market this charming Victorian family home. The property boasts well balanced entertaining space with an abundance of period features. The beautifully presented accommodation is arranged over three floors and exceeds 2400 sq ft.
The ground floor flows delightfully with an impressive entrance hallway, a stunning double reception room with period features, charming ceiling architecture and a working fireplace. The kitchen has been wonderfully extended to create a stunning kitchen diner with high quality fitted kitchen units, integrated appliances and granite work surfaces and an island unit cleverly creating a natural divide between the dining area and the kitchen itself. There are beautiful oversize Crittall windows at the back of the house with doors leading to a 49ft garden with a handy shed for storage. The ground floor also has a WC and access to a spacious cellar.
A sweeping Victorian staircase leads up to the first floor landing where there are two generous double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a luxurious en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom. At the top on the second floor are three further bedrooms, a secondary bathroom and ample storage.
Malwood Road is a popular residential road in the Nightingale Triangle which runs between Alderbrook Road and Balham Hill. Clapham South Underground station (Zone 2) is a short stroll from the property providing direct links to the City and the West End.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68276738.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA170182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.