2 bedroom property for saleHarper Close, Northwich, CW8
- EPC Grade B
- Immaculately Presented Property
- Two Double Bedrooms And Two Bathrooms
- Modern Kitchen Diner
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Delight Landscaped Rear Garden
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended
A stylishly presented two double bedroom property with spacious lounge, kitchen diner with integrated appliances, delightful garden and two allocated car parking spaces. The property was built by Morris homes to an exceptionally high standard and is ideally located within this popular modern development. The accommodation in brief comprises; entrance hall, downstairs WC, living room, kitchen diner with French doors opening to the rear garden. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, the master benefiting from an en-suite and there is a luxury family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from an enclosed rear garden which benefits from a paved patio, established borders and artificial grass, there is also a shed and access to the parking area. The property benefits from two allocated parking spaces. EPC Grade B
Downstairs WC 5' 5" x 2' 10" (1.65m x .86m )
Living Room 13' 6" x 13' 1" (4.11m x 3.99m )
Kitchen Diner 13' 1" x 10' 3" (3.99m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 10' 0" (4.01m x 3.05m )
En-Suite 7' 4" x 5' 5" (2.24m x 1.65m )
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 9' 5" (3.18m x 2.87m )
Family Bathroom 7' 3" x 5' 9" (2.21m x 1.75m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68278976.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 200987531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reeds Rains , Northwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.