1 bedroom flat for saleCarisbrooke Road, London
Withdrawn from Market
- Period Conversion
- New Lease 99 Years
- Split Level
- Off Street Parking
- Newly Refurbished
- Chain Free
- Excellent Central Location
- Brand New Kitchen and Bathroom
- Chain Free and Ready to Move In
- Walking Distance to Tube and Train Stations
A LUXURIOUS AND EXTREMELY WELL LOCATED, SPLIT LEVEL SPACIOUS PERIOD CONVERSION FLAT! EXCEPTIONALLY WELL DESIGNED IN A SOUGH AFTER LOCATION! CHAIN FREE SALE! NEW 99 YEARS LEASE
This charming Victorian conversion comprises of a spacious bedroom, separate modern kitchen, large bright lounge, a fully fitted kitchen, a beautifully designed floor to ceiling tiled bathroom comprising matching bathroom suite. Further the property and location offers, gas central heating, original windows, security telephone entrance system.
Super markets at walking distance, Europe's longest outdoor market at your door-step, shopping facilities, bars, restaurants and many more amenities & places to explore.
The transportation links include both the main line and tube stations within a short walk from the flat: St James Street train station, Walthamstow Central tube & train station, Central Bus Station and Blackhorse tube & over ground station. Please call Completion Sales on 0208 527 7007 to arrange an appointment
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8092089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Completion Sales & Lettings Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.