5 bedroom detached house for saleSwainston Close, Wynyard, Billingham
- BEAUTIFUL FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- SPACIOUS BREAKFASTING KITCHEN
- GRAND CENTRAL STAIRCASE LEADING TO GALLERIED LANDING
- MASTER WITH EN SUITE, DRESSING AREA AND FITTED STORAGE
- SUBSTANTIAL LAWNED GARDEN WITH DECKING AND ESTABLISHED BOARDERS
- BLOCKED PAVED DRIVE LEADING TO TRIPLE GARAGE
A well-loved, classic home where quality counts, 2 Swainston Close is a rare find. The emphasis is on style over fashion to provide a timeless property with superior fixtures and fittings and a mature garden that the whole family can enjoy. Located in a private position in a quiet cul-de-sac, it has a comfortable ambience and extensive accommodation with three reception rooms and four or five bedrooms. A brick and stone portico shelters the double front doors that open into an impressive reception hallway with fabulous Amtico parquet-style floor and grand central staircase leading to a galleried landing. All the principal rooms are reached from here, the most spectacular of which is the 22ft lounge with its stunning inglenook recess housing a gas free standing stove and offers a superb focal point to the room, which has dual aspect windows. Next door is a study with views of the back garden and across the hallway is a formal dining room. The breakfasting kitchen is at the heart of the home and leads into both a utility space and a family room, which has French doors opening into the garden and decked sun terrace. The bright kitchen is fitted with an excellent range of country creak units. This is likely to be the best used part of the house with access to the various patio and sitting areas of the south east-facing garden. The bedroom accommodation is substantial and versatile with the split staircase leading to two doubles to one side and the master suite and second bedroom with en suite shower room and a family bathroom to the other. The master bedroom comes with a large en suite bathroom with double sinks and a dressing area with fitted storage. There is a further room through double glazed doors on the central landing which currently provides a further Sitting area, but could be used as a playroom or fifth bedroom. With Wynyard Woods as a backdrop, the property is in a popular part of the village renowned for its peace and quiet and rural feel.
Location: - Wynyard lies off the A689 Sedgefield-Hartlepool road and is minutes from the A19. Train services to London and Scotland are available from Darlington and flights while Durham Tees Valley Airport serves both the leisure and business markets, both around 30 minutes away
Amenities - The garden is not overlooked and offers a great deal of space with large lawned areas, decking and established borders. A block paved drive leads to an attractive frontage with space for parking and a detached triple garage with converted loft space providing an ideal teenagers pad.
Agents Notes: - * Fully Double glazed
* Gas Fired Central Heating via Radiators
* Water Softener fitted
* All main services.
* Council Tax Band: G
The property is subject to a community charge of £420 incl. VAT per annum to cover he cost of security services and the maintenance of public open spaces and woodland fringes
Viewings: - Via Fine & Country Wynyard
Tel: 01740 645444
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68280257.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27207061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country Durham and Tees Valley , North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.