2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhitehill, Puddletown, Dorchester
- Semi Detached House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Immaculate Condition Throughout
- Stunning Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Fitted Bathroom Suite
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Driveway and Garage
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Sought After Village Location
Two bedroomed semi detached house
Austin Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this spectacular property situated in the sought-after village of Puddletown, a few miles from the market town of Dorchester. The property has been maintained throughout to the highest of standards. Viewing of this property is essential to appreciate its many fine features and benefits.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor of an entrance lobby with doors leading to a magnificent open plan lounge / kitchen with dual aspect double glazed windows providing lots of natural light to an elegant living area. The kitchen area is fitted with a modern range of fitted eye level units, base units and co-ordinating worktop surfaces, with integrated five ring gas hob, eye level electric oven and microwave. A door leads directly into the attached garage, which has plumbing for washing machine and an additional door leading directly onto the rear garden.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms both offering good natural light and a family bathroom comprising a modern suite of a wash handbasin set into a vanity unit, low-level WC and panelled bath with complementary tiling.
Externally, to the front to the property is a driveway providing off-road parking leading to an attached garage with up and over door. The rear garden enjoys two delightful patio areas, an attractive seating area at the top of the garden overlooking the additional garden to the side.
Puddletown is an extremely popular dorset village, situated approximately five miles from Dorchester. Beautiful countryside walks can be enjoyed throughout the picturesque Puddle parishes. The village boasts a doctors' surgery, village shop and Post Office, public houses and bus links provide access to Dorchester Town. There are well regarded first and middle schools, which feed into Thomas Hardy School in Dorchester, an "outstanding" Ofsted registered secondary school.
For further information, or to make an appointment to view this stunning property, please contact Austin Estate Agents.
6' 2'' x 6' 5'' (1.88m x 1.95m)
Front and Rear Gardens
8' 3'' x 16' 4'' (2.51m x 4.97m)
Lounge / Kitchen Area
25' 9'' x 12' 5'' (7.84m x 3.78m)
First Floor Landing
11' 4'' x 12' 5'' max > 9' 12'' (3.45m x 3.78m max > 2.79m)
8' 6'' x 12' 5'' (2.59m x 3.78m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8085840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Estate Agents, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.