1 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWharf Street, Sutton Bridge, PE12 9GY
- 1 Bedroom end terraced coach house.
- In a modern conversion development of 12 properties convenient for local amenities & bus stops.
- Open plan lounge/diner.
- Downstairs cloakroom & upstairs bathroom.
- 2 Allocated parking spaces.
- Gas central heating.
- Double glazing.
- No upward chain.
- ** This property is currently rented out on a 12 months assured shorthold tenancy agrement until End of March 2019 & therefore aimed at buy to let investors.
Upvc double glazed door with matching side panel into:
ENTRANCE LOBBY AREA:
Stairs to the first floor. Doors to Lounge & Cloakroom.
LOUNGE/DINER: 14'4 x 9'8 (4.36m x 2.96m)
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
KITCHEN: 9'1 x 7'10 (2.78m x 2.40m)
Modern fitted kitchen comprising base units with work tops over and wall units above. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob and extractor. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Tiled splash backs. Radiator. Tile effect flooring. Wall mounted gas fired combi boiler serving central heating and hot water.
Fitted with white hand basin with mixer tap & wc. Radiator. Tiled splash back. Wood effect flooring.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
Velux window to the front. Radiator. Doors to bedroom & bathroom.
BEDROOM: 13'8 x 9'0 (4.17m x 2.75m) excl. recess area
Velux windows to the front and rear. Radiator.
Velux window to the rear. Fitted white suite comprising panelled bath with shower mixer tap, hand basin with mixer tap and wc. Tiled splash backs. Chrome heated towel rail. Wood effect flooring.
Communal grounds. 2 Allocated parking spaces.
All mains services (water, drainage, gas & electricity). South Holland District Council tax band: A.
The property is Leasehold with a 125 year lease which commenced 1st January 2012. Ground rent £100 Per annum. Maintenance Charge £905.26 pa (1st July 2016 - 30th June 2017) includes building insurance, maintenance of communal areas, grounds & outside lighting.
The property is situated in a conversion development of 12 properties, in which the original property was converted between 2012 to 2014. It is currently rented out on a 12 months assured shorthold tenancy agrement until End of March 2019 & therefore aimed at buy to let investors.
From The Sutton Bridge A17 Bridge roundabout take the Bridge Road Sutton Bridge B1359 turning and take the first right into High Street, turn left into Wharf Street, where the property can be located on the left hand side.
1. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and have been prepared in good faith, these do not form any part of any offer or contract nor may they be regarded as statements of representation of fact.
2. Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances or fixtures and fittings. Accordingly we strongly advise prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries and/or commission their own survey or service reports from their solicitor, surveyor or relevant certified contractor regarding any particular points of interest before finalising their offer to purchase. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions.
3. All measurements or distances given are approximate only and for general guidance. Any floor plans provided may not be to scale and may have been provided by a third party. These must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
4. Neither Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd or any person in the employment of Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd has the authority to make or give representation or warranty in respect of this property. Any interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any information given. Interested Parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68284703.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PH0547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phoenix, Sutton Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.