3 bedroom detached house for saleBrambles, St. Davids, Madderty, Crieff, PH7
- Porch and hall
- Sitting room
- Garden seating area
- Dining area open to large kitchen
- Utility room and boot room
- 3 double bedrooms (2 en suite)
- Shower room
- Attractive garden and seating areas
- Detached garage/ workshop /machine store
A modern detached traditionally styled house in a semi-rural location, in grounds of 0.33 acres with open farmland views to the rear
Brambles is a modern detached house completed in 2011. It is traditionally styled and constructed with external finishes including wet dash render, stone and timber cladding. The pitched slated roof has dormer windows. Internally, the property is fitted with quality fixtures and fittings and is tastefully decorated throughout.
The grounds extend to 0.33 acres and to the rear there are far reaching views out over open farmland towards the Sma’ Glen. A larger area of garden ground to the front of the property is the location of the detached garage/ workshop and additional parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68286287.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PER170059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bell Ingram, Perth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.