Plot for saleClows Top, Kidderminster
- Delightful Country Views to the South West
- Generous Driveway Parking
- Malvern Hills DC Planning Ref 15/00968/OUT
WE'VE SOLD IT ! (stc) A freehold building plot of approx. 620 sq m (742 sq yds) on the outskirts of this semi rural village with outline planning consent for the erection of one substantial detached property, enjoying lovely countryside views towards the Clee Hills.
* Delightful Country Views to the South West
* Generous Driveway Parking
* Malvern Hills DC Planning Ref 15/00968/OUT
This is a rare opportunity to purchase an individual building plot in the countryside, lying at the fringe of the village of Clows Top approximately 5 miles west of Bewdley and 4 miles south east of Cleobury Mortimer.
The village is served by a convenience store and traditional butchers shop whilst a full range of amenities can be found in Cleobury Mortimer less than 10 minutes drive away.
The plot occupies an area of approx. 600 sq mtrs (720 sq yds), set back from the B4202 with delightful elevated views towards the Clee Hills.
The site slopes down away from the road with a delightful sunny South-West facing aspect to the rear. The planning consent dated 19/10/2015 gives outline permission for the erection of a substantial single detached property with ample parking and turning space for at least three cars to the front.
The lie of the land would lend itself to a split-level design possibly incorporating an additional lower floor to the rear. There is no defined maximum floor area referred to within the planning application and the permitted drawings show a substantial outline which ought to facilitate a reasonably large 4/5 bedroom property subject of course to detailed full planning consent.
Mains water and electricity are accessible and the planning consent allows for the provision of a sewage treatment plant. There is no mains gas to the village therefore an oil or LPG fired central heating system would need to be considered.
The outline planning consent was granted by Malvern Hills District Council under reference 15/00968/OUT, full details of which can be found on the Malvern Hills DC planning website.
The purchaser will be responsible for erecting and maintaining the Eastern boundary fence between the building plot and the neighbouring property, Shrub Hill Villa. The boundary is as shown on drawing number 2017/CLO/001, outlined in red.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68287361.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27207753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allan Morris, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.