3 bedroom maisonette for saleLonghalves, Freshwater, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom spilt level maisonette
- Beautifully presented
- Spacious kitchen/ breakfast room
- Village centre location
- On a bus route
- EPC energy rating E (41)
This stunning apartment looks like it fell out of a style magazine. Elegant décor, great room sizes and a surprising amount of floor space it really has a bit of everything. Enter into an attractive private entrance hall, perfect for storing away jackets and boots. On the first floor as you step into the reception room that is currently used as a study/utility room you are hit by a sense of space. The current owners have enjoyed bringing this property back to life, rewiring, adding gas central heating, new windows and of course the stunning décor. The kitchen/breakfast room is bespoke, with fitted units, worktop and splash backs. It has a striking appearance and is ideal for having a breakfast coffee. The lounge is a generous size, with easy to maintain flooring and the sunlight filling the room it is perfect for entertaining. Also on the first floor is a substantial double bedroom, with more than enough space for a large bed and other accessories, with a handy cloakroom tucked off the hallway the first floor has far more than you would first imagine.
On the second floor the layout has been recently changed in accordance with building regulations. There is a double bedroom, the velux window adding to the sunny aspect from the main window, elegant with high sloping ceilings and once more the great floor space. There is one further bedroom and a store room for keeping things tidy. The family bathroom which has also undergone a recent transformation has both a freestanding shower and a bath.
What the Owner says:
When we first saw our home, we were bowled over by the sheer size of it. We have really enjoyed every aspect of making this an unusual and unique home.
We have invested in complying with current building regulations. Although we would love to stay a change of circumstances have prompted us to market the property.
We know that the new owners will love a home that has up to date guarantees and warranties.
- Entrance Hall
- Study / Utility Room: 17'1 x 11'4 (5.21m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 1: 17'11 x 11'4 (5.46m x 3.46m)
- Lounge: 16'7 x 13'7 (5.06m x 4.14m)
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: 13'7 at widest point x 13'6 (4.14m x 4.12m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'1 x 10'11 (4.60m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'1 x 8'2 (3.38m x 2.49m)
- Store Room: 5'9 x 4'6 (1.75m x 1.37m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68289413.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60216878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Freshwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.