3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleButtercup Way, Warton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1EQ
- Beautiful Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Presented To A Very High Standard
- Spacious Lounge Diner With French Doors
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Two Further Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Front & Rear Gardens With Driveway
*** BEAUTIFUL THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED CLOSE TO BAE SYSTEMS *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale the beautiful recently constructed three bedroom detached property situated on a select modern development in Warton, constructed by Taylor Wimpey in 2014. Ideally positioned close to all local amenities and travel links this superb family home is just a short walk from BAE Systems and offers spacious flexible living ideal for first time buyers and families alike. This superb family home has been preented to a very high standard throughout and on internal inspection briefly comprises of bright entrance hallway, spacious lounge diner with french doors leading out onto the rear landscape garden, modern fitted breakfast kitchen with, downstairs WC, master bedroom with modern en-suite shower room, two further good size double bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts front and rear landscape gardens with driveway parking for two vehicles available to the front of the property. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this beautiful family home has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 409651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham & Freckleton Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.