4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRosedale Gardens, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31
- Well presented and extended semi detached house
- Popular residential area
- Living room, kitchen/diner and utility
- Four bedrooms, master en-suite
- Family bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- UPVC double glazing
- Integral single garage and parking for several cars
- Well enclosed rear garden offering good privacy
Rosedale Gardens is a popular residential cul-de-sac on the north-eastern town outskirts within a short walk of Asda superstore.
The property has been extended to the side to provide a new integral garage with utility and cloakroom to the rear and master bedroom and en-suite bathroom over. Well presented throughout it benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing and a private enclosed garden to the rear.
To the front of the property there is a brick paved drive leading to the garage and a small level lawn to one side. The front door opens into the entrance lobby where there are stairs to the first floor and door to the living room. Here there is a bay window to the front with built in window seat with storage under and a further door leads through to the kitchen/dining room. This has a good range of fitted floor and wall cabinets with roll edge worktops incorporating and one and a half bowl sink unit. There is space for an electric cooker with filter hood over, a built in under stair storage cupboard and French doors to the garden .
Off the kitchen there is a separate utility room which has fitted floor and wall cabinets and worktops, plumbing and space for a washing machine, a cloakroom with low level w.c. , wash hand basin and a separate storage cupboard. A further door opens to the integral single garage which has remotely operated electric roller door to the front and power and light connected.
The first floor landing has loft access and a built in airing cupboard. The master bedroom has built-in wardrobes and shelved cupboard and has a beautifully appointed en-suite bathroom with part fully tiled walls, tiled floor, shaped bath with shower over and screen, fitted storage cupboards with vanity sink built in, low level w.c. and heated towel rail. There are three further bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and the family bathroom has a white suite comprising a panelled bath , wash hand basin, w.c. and heated towel rail.
The rear garden is well enclosed and offers good privacy. There is a wide paved patio across the rear of the property and the remainder is laid to lawn. There is a garden shed in one corner and a side gate which leads round to the front of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68293007.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOD170163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Bodmin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.