3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWell Road, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21
- STUNNING DETACHED PROPERTY BUILT AROUND 2 RESTORED 19TH CENTURY RAILWAY CARRIAGES
- LOVINGLY RESTORED with MODERN LUXURY incorporating VICTORIA LUXURY
- 3 BEDROOMS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZED and GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- MATURE GARDENS with RAISED DECKING AREA and COVERED SEATING with OUTSIDE BAR
- GATED DRIVEWAY to DOUBLE GARAGE with WORKSHOP and WC
- LARGE PLOT
- 150 YARDS from SEA, SHOPS, YACHT CLUB, PAGHAM HARBOUR NATURE RESERVE and BUS ROUTES
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
The exterior to this property gives a few clues to its construction and the delights that wait inside. Stepping through the door you are taken back through time to experience what a decadent railway journey would have been like in late 19th Century. Based around two Midland Railway Carriages, believed to date from c.1885, and now having been lovingly restored, this Detached Bungalow stretches to over 1200 ft² and beautifully blends modern luxury with Victorian luxury.
The overall plot exceeds 600 m² and offers a gated driveway leading to a double garage, with workshop and WC, mature gardens with a raised deck, and also a covered seating area and outside Bar.
Local shops, services, cafes, yacht club, seafront and Pagham Harbour Nature Reserve are all within a few hundred yards.
EPC Rating: F (30)
The accommodation comprises:-
Front Door to ENTRANCE HALL
KITCHEN - 8'8 x 6'10 (2.6m x 2.1m)
DINING ROOM - 18'3 x 7'9 (5.6m x 2.4m) - Door to:-
'THE PLATFORM'/HALLWAY - 30'9 x 6'4 (9.4m x 1.9m)
LIVING ROOM - 22'9 x 13'2 (6.9m x 4.0m)
BEDROOM - 18'3 x 7'9 (5.6m x 2.4m)
BEDROOM/STUDY - 12'2 x 7'9 (3.7m x 2.4m)
BEDROOM - 12'1 x 7'9 (3.7m x 2.4m)
BATHROOM - 8'10 x 5'10 (2.7m x 1.8m)
OUTSIDE & GENERAL
MATURE GARDENS with RAISED DECKING AREA and COVERED SEATING AREA with OUTSIDE BAR.
Gated DRIVEWAY leading to DOUBLE GARAGE with WORKSHOP and WC
Please Note - All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only. Any floor plans shown are intended to be a general guide to the layout of the property, they are not drawn to scale, and should not be used as a definitive plan. The position of windows, doors and fittings may vary from those shown. References to appliances and/or services do not imply they are in working order or fit for the purpose. Please have your solicitor confirm the freehold/leasehold status, the position regarding fixtures/fittings and the position regarding planning approval/building regulations where a property has been extended. These particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations.
Directions - Approaching Pagham from the direction of Chichester along Pagham Road continue past The Inglenook, Bear and Lamb public houses. Take the 3rd turn on the left into Sea Lane. Follow it all the way to the end and turn right to the small roundabout. Well Road is directly in front of you.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68298134.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference F1708358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farndell Estate Agents, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.