3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale59 Polmear Road, PAR, Cornwall
- Detached three bedroom bungalow.
- Sea views.
- Double garage and off road parking.
- Close to beach and village facilities.
- Gas central heating.
- Lawned garden and terrace with sea views.
- Large sitting room.
- Requires updating.
A three bedroom detached bungalow built in 1976, that has been in the same ownership for the last forty years. The property looks over its terrace and front garden towards the sea. A gate at the bottom of the garden allows easy access onto Polmear Road, and from here it is a short walk to Par beach.
The bungalow is accessed from a lane running behind Polmear Road, and there is off road parking and a double garage. Steps lead down to the house and the rear yard. Here there is a workshop/store and a greenhouse. The front garden is comprises a lawn and a raised terrace with views out to Par Bay.
The property is very spacious with a kitchen breakfast room, separate dining room and a large sitting room. There is a large hallway, and two original bedrooms and a bathroom. A third bedroom was built and is accessed from the second bedroom.
Location Information Polmear is located on the Eastern edge of the village of Par, just over 3 miles from Fowey. Par offers a multitude of independent shops and facilities with good local schools. Par has its own beach at Par Sands and another smaller beach at Spit Point.
Access is first class with arterial roads leading to Truro, Bodmin, Plymouth and beyond. It also has a very useful railway station on the Penzance Paddington mainline, with a branch line offering access to Newquay.
Property ref: 121_903_4391596
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68299376.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4391596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fowey River Estate Agency, Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.