5 bedroom terraced house for saleEast Road, Stratford, London, England, E15
- Reception Room 1 11'3" x 11'2"
- Reception Room 2 11'2" x 9'4"
- Kitchen/Diner 21'3" x 9'7"
- Ground Floor Bathroom 9'2" x 6'9"
- Bedroom 1 14'7" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 2 11'2" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 3 16'7" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 4 14'8" x 14'1X
- Bedroom 5 13'2" x 8'8"
- First Floor Shower Room 6'2" x 3'9"
A large double fronted Victorian terrace, with five double bedrooms, offered to the market with no onward chain. This property is spaciously spread out over three floors and offers ample living accommodation throughout. The ground floor offers two reception rooms, utility area, boiler room, downstairs bathroom, large kitchen/diner with bay window and side access to garden. On the first floor are three double bedrooms and shower room and to the second are a further two double bedrooms and a large shower room. Situated with in easy walking distance to West Ham Park and excellent transport links this property is ideal for the ever growing family, call today to arrange your viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68300135.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STR170328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.