1 bedroom apartment for saleClifton Drive North, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire
- FIRST TIME BUYER OR LOOKING FOR A HOLIDAY HOME?****CONTEMPORARY ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- CENTRAL ST ANNES - FIVE MINUTES TO THE BEACH AND TRAIN STATION AND CLOSE TO LOCAL GOLF COURSES
- LOUNGE / KITCHEN - BATHROOM
- DOUBLE BEDROOM - Energy Rating - C
FIRST TIME BUYER OR LOOKING FOR A HOLIDAY HOME?****CONTEMPORARY ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT - CENTRAL ST ANNES - FIVE MINUTES TO THE BEACH AND TRAIN STATION AND CLOSE TO LOCAL GOLF COURSES****LOUNGE / KITCHEN - BATHROOM - DOUBLE BEDROOM****Energy Rating - C
Communal Entrance - Communal entrance door leads into;
Communal Hallway - Meter cupboards, stairs to upper floors.
Entrance To Flat 3 - Located on the first floor, timber door leads into;
Hallway - Intercom system, doors to all rooms;
Lounge / Kitchen - 13'9 x 11'6 (4.19m x 3.51m) - Large UPVC double glazed window to side allowing plentiful light, wall mounted electric heater, television, satellite and telephone points.
To the kitchen; range of contemporary fitted wall and base units with laminate work surfaces, integral electric oven, four ring halogen hob with overhead illuminated extractor, integral microwave, integral fridge and freezer, integral slim line dishwasher, stainless steel sink and drainer, recessed halogen spotlights.
Bathroom - 8'2 x 5'8 (2.49m x 1.73m) - UPVC double glazed window to side, three piece contemporary white suite comprising; bath with overhead shower and glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, towel heater, overhead electric heater, recessed halogen spotlights, extractor fan.
Bedroom - 14'9 x 9'2 (4.50m x 2.79m) - Large UPVC double glazed window to side allowing plentiful light, wall mounted electric heater, door leading into;
Utility / Storage Room - 12' x 3'3 (3.66m x 0.99m) - UPVC double glazed window to side, plumbing for washing machine, hot water cylinder, power and light, good storage space.
Other Details - Tenure - Leasehold
Tax Band - A (£1131.59 per annum)
Parking to rear of property, approximately eight spaces - not allocated
Management charges - To be confirmed
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68301218.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27209003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by County Estate Agents Ltd, St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.