5 bedroom detached house for saleCrag Lane, Harrogate
- QUIET LOCATION YET CLOSE TO THE BEAUTIFUL TOWN OF HARROGATE
- GREEN CREDENTIALS OF HEATING BY AIR-SOURCE HEAT PUMP AND SOLAR PANELS
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN LIVING
- 5 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- THREE FULLY TILED BATHROOMS
- HARD WOOD AND TILED FLOORS WITH UNDERFLOOR HEATING THROUGHOUT
- UTILITY ROOM
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO AREA
- EXTENSIVE GRAVELLED DRIVEWAY
Fabulous five bedroom home is located on a sizeable private plot. Situated on a quiet lane, the house benefits from excellent eco-credentials of an air-source heat pump, underfloor heating and solar panels. This home comprises: Sitting room, study, utility , bathroom, kitchen and open plan diner, master bedroom with en-suite, four further double bedrooms, bathroom, additional reception room, large driveway, private patio, storage sheds, open field to the rear of the property. Double glazing throughout.
SITTING ROOM 13'0'' x 14'9'' Wood flooring, fireplace, bay window to front elevation, two windows to side elevation
STUDY 12'0'' x 11'0'' Window to the front elevation, wood flooring
ENTRANCE HALL 19'0'' x 14'0'' x 18'9'' 6'8'' Wood flooring, stairs leading to first floor
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINER and LIVING AREA/ FAMILY AREA 25'5'' x 16'3'' x 11'3'' x 5'0'' Open plan living, tiled flooring, granite counter tops, modern wall and base kitchen units, window and two sets of french doors opening to the rear elevation, two velux windows, wood burner
UTILITY /LAUNDRY / FULL SHOWER ROOM - 11'7'' x 10'5'' Tiled flooring, two storage cupboards, utility sink with base units, space and plumbing for white-goods and recycling, door leading to side entrance.
SHOWER ROOM : three piece shower suite: shower, wc, wash basin, fully tiled, window to side elevation
MASTER BEDROOM 16'2'' x 13'9'' Window to the rear elevation, wood flooring
EN-SUITE 8'4'' x 5'5'' Four piece suite: bath, separate shower, wash basin, wc, fully tiled.
SECOND HALL 14'4'' x 7'2'' x 12'5'' x 2'6'' Wood flooring, cupboard
BATHROOM 3 - 7'7" x 6'5" three piece bath suite: Bath with shower over, wash basin , wc, heated towel rail, fully tiled, window to side elevation
BEDROOM TWO 4'2'' x 12'10'' Window to the front elevation, wood flooring
BEDROOM THREE 12'1'' x 8'7'' Window to the front elevation, wood flooring
BEDROOM FOUR 10'9'' x 9'4'' Window to the rear elevation, wood flooring
LOFT RECEPTION 30'6'' x 12'2'' Velux windows to the front elevation, window to the rear elevation, leads to bedroom five, radiator
BEDROOM FIVE 17'8'' x 10'0'' Velux window to the side elevation, window to the rear elevation, radiator
EPC band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.