3 bedroom mews house for saleNorth Street, Totnes, Devon, TQ9
- Beautifully presented three storey town house with far reaching countryside views.
- No Chain. Car Port.
- South Facing Decked garden.
- En-suite master bedroom with patio doors leading out to garden.
- Utility Room.
- Cloakroom. Family Bathroom.
- Living room with countryside views.
- Good size kitchen/diner with spiral staircase to rear, to utilty room.
- Gas centrally heated. Double Glazed.
- Moments from all the amenities, Happy Apple Store & all transport links.
North Castle Mews, North Street, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NQ
Freehold OIEO £375,000
Beautifully presented town house over three storeys, with far reaching countryside views. Car port. Enclosed South facing rear decked garden. En-suite master bedroom leading out onto garden. Utility area. Moments to all the amenities, shops, restaurants, Happy Apple store and all routes.
Hallway: Wood front door with frosted glass panels, laminate wood flooring, under stairs cupboard, radiator, smoke detector, door to bedroom 1.
Bedroom 1 (en suite): 15'1" x10'10" [4.59m x3.29m] into door recess. Wood double glazed French doors out on to wood decking area, laminate wood flooring, radiator, tv point, wood panel door hallway, wood panel door to en suite
En suite: 7'2 x 4'11 [2.19m x 1.50m] White suite comprising shower, feature basin, WC. Granite shelf, partly tiled walls, laminate tile effect wood flooring, ladder towel radiator.
Utility: 7'8" x 5'4 [2.34m x 1.62m] Stable door leading to back garden, gas combi boiler, fitted unit and worktop, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floors, stairs leading up to kitchen/diner.
First floor landing: Radiator, fitted carpet, smoke detector. Stairs leading to second floor. Doors leading to;
Kitchen / Diner: 16' x 10'10" [4.87m x 3.29m] Wood double glazed French door with Juliet balcony looking out to back garden, wood double glazed window. A range of fitted kitchen units and worktops, stainless steel sink (one and half bowl), built in fridge, freezer, dishwasher, electric oven, gas hob, extractor hood. Vinyl flooring, door leading to landing.
Cloakroom: 7'3" x 3'1" [2.20m x 0.93m] White suite comprising wall basin, WC. Tiled floor, part tiled walls, radiator, wood panel door to landing.
Living Room: 15'6" x 11' [4.72m x3.35m] wood double glazed sash window with country views to the front, open fire with tiled hearth, 2 x alcoves with fitted shelving, fitted carpet, tv point, phone point, wood panel door to landing.
Second floor landing: fitted carpet, smoke detector, power point, stairs leading to first floor, doors leading to;
Bedroom 2: 14'6" x 10'9" [4.42m x 3.27m] wood double glazed window overlooking rear, built in wardrobes, fitted carpet, tv point, wood panel door to landing.
Bathroom: 7' 4" x 5'7" [2.24m x1.69m] tiled floor, part tiled walls, white fitted suite comprising, WC, fitted basin and unit, bath with shower mixer tap, glass shower screen, radiator, extractor fan, shaver point, wood panel door to landing.
Bedroom 3: 10'6"x9'7" [3.20m x2.91m] wood double glazed sash window with countryside views, fitted carpet, built in wardrobe, fitted shelving, radiator, access to roof hatch. Wood panel door to landing.
Front: brick undercover parking space, outside light.
Rear garden: Enclosed south facing rear garden with wood decking, rendered walls with wood trellis, outside tap and outside light.
Council tax band D
Mains electricity, gas, drains and water meter.
Boiler approx. 6 years old
Marketed by Kerb Appealz Estate Agents, Penzance, Tel 01736 332076
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68309357.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Totness100223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kerb Appealz Ltd, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.