3 bedroom detached house for saleScales House, School Lane, Newton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 3RT
- Truly Delightful Three Bedroom Detached
- Driveway Parking & Double Garage
- Much Sought After Village Location
- Situated on a Sizeable Plot
- Two Reception Rooms & Sun Room
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Kitchen
- Mature Landscaped Manicured Gardens
- Early Viewing Strongly Advised- NO CHAIN
***TRULY DELIGHTFUL THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME SURROUNDED BY MATURE MANICURED GARDENS ON A SIZEABLE ELEVATED PLOT & SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION - MUST BE VIEWED! DRIVEWAY PARKING & GARAGE -
NO CHAIN!!!*** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale 'Scales House' a delightful three bedroom detached family home surrounded by beautifully manicured gardens on a sizeable elevated plot in the quiet, yet popular village location of Newton with Scales, close to highly regarded schools and all local amenities. This superb property would be ideal for families with its flexible living accommodation which briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, dining room/second reception room, sun lounge, dining kitchen, downstairs W.C, three bedrooms and family size bathroom. The property could benefit from some minor cosmetic improvements but has been well maintained by the current vendors who have lived at the property for the last 35 years. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout. Externally the property enjoys large mature manicured landscaped gardens with driveway parking and a double garage. Viewing this splendid property comes highly recommended to appreciate the dimensions and potential this property has to offer. OFFERED WITH THE BENEFIT OF NO ONWARD CHAIN DELAY!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 405318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.