2 bedroom park home for saleTruro Heights, TRURO, Cornwall
Offers in Excess of
- Detached park home
- Edge of city location
- Constructed in 2014
- 10 year Gold Shield warranty
- Two double bedrooms with master en-suite shower room
- Modern kitchen and bathrooms
- One off street parking space
- Flogas central heating system and double glazing
This spacious detached park home is well presented and conveniently situated for access into the Cathedral City of Truro with regular bus routes available near the site entrance. Constructed in 2014 the property benefits from a Gold Shield 10 year warranty which expires in 2024.
Internally the accommodation is of a generous size and briefly comprises; an entrance hallway, a triple aspect lounge dining room, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, bathroom and two double bedrooms, the master benefiting from its own walk in wardrobe and contemporary en-suite shower room. There is a flogas central heating system and double glazing throughout.
The home is positioned fairly centrally on the plot resulting in gardens to all sides. A set of shallow steps lead to the front door with hand rails to each side. There are lawned areas to the front, rear and side with the inclusion of a small patio which can also be accessed from the lounge dining room. Parking is available with one off street parking space available.
The city of Truro is the retail and commercial centre of Cornwall, with the famous Cathedral lying at its heart. The city offers a unique mix of independent shops and multiples as well as an excellent collection of art galleries, bars, restaurants, night clubs, cinema, The Hall for Cornwall and the Royal Cornwall Museum. The city is steeped in history and features many wonderful Georgian terraced streets which are rivalled only in the west by Bath. There are also a number of fine municipal gardens including Boscawen Park and Victoria Gardens, which have in the past won many awards in the Britain In Bloom competition. The city also lies at the centre of the Cornish transport network and has a mainline station to London Paddington.
Property ref: 121_2555_4480413
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68317094.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4480413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.