2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWall Street, Plymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- MASTER EN SUITE
- MODERN DECOR THROUGHOUT
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
A well presented home with modern decor through out - GROUND FLOOR FLAT - TWO BEDROOMS with master EN-SUITE - ALLOCATED PARKING - GCH - DG.
***£125,000 - £135,000***
This is a well presented home with modern decor through out. The GROUND FLOOR FLAT benefits from TWO BEDROOMS with master EN-SUITE, ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE, gas central heating and double glazing.
With modern decor throughout this home is ready to move into, we highly recommended early viewing to avoid missing out.
***Guide Price £125,000 - £135,000***
South facing double glazed window.
Radiator, two large storage cupboards.
Lounge 13' 2" Max x 11' 1" Max ( 4.01m Max x 3.38m Max )
With modern decor throughout, radiator, television socket and phone point.
Patio doors leading to the balcony.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 6' 3" ( 2.79m x 1.91m )
A fully integrated kitchen with dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge freezer, microwave and oven.
Roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 18' 1" Max x 8' 5" Plus Storage ( 5.51m Max x 2.57m Plus Storage )
Built in storage space.
Master En Suite
Shower cubicle, W.C, heated hand rail, shaver point and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.78m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bath with shower over, W.C, wash hand basin with mixer taps, shaver point, extractor fan and heated handrail.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68317406.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.