4 bedroom character property for saleHigh Street, Titchfield, Hampshire
- Beautiful oak front door
- Exposed beams and timbers throughout
- Impressive fireplaces
- Two staircases
- Oak ledged and braced doors
- Oil filled Aga and seperate freestanding gas cooker
- Ground floor shower room with utility area
- Large loft space partly boarded with light
- Fully fenced courtyard garden with side access
- EPC Rating ( Grade ll listed)
Situated in the heart of this most sought after village, a truly unique Grade II listed cottage dating back to 1402 offering characterful accommodation with a wealth of original features. The sitting room features a superb inglenook fireplace with open fire and a large fitted oak storage cupboard, and a doorway leading to the first floor and the courtyard garden. The kitchen is delightful with a range of cupboards, walk in larder, butler's sink with granite worktops and Aga. Upstairs on the first floor are three bedrooms, two of which interconnect but can be accessed independently; bedroom 3 benefits from fitted storage cupboards. Bedroom 4 is situated on the second floor and is currently used as a study and gives access to the large loft space. Outside to the rear of the cottage is a private courtyard garden with side access and raised brick flowerbeds and block paved terracing. Titchfield village offers an excellent range of day to day amenities and the canal and river walks towards Titchfield Haven and Meon Shore are just moments away. Titchfield is also well placed for commuting with mainline rail links to London from Winchester and Southampton Parkway and easy access to the A/M27.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68319788.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7876112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Titchfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.