3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt. Davids Road North, St. Annes, FY8
- Mid Terrace Family Home In Sought After Location
- Close To All Amenities Including Schools, Shops, Town Centre & Seafront
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge, Dining Room & Fitted Kitchen
- Separate Utility Room
- Low Maintenance Gardens To Front & Rear
- uPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- New To The Market
- Offered With No Forward Chain Delay
This mid terraced property has been modernised throughout and makes for an ideal family home. The property is situated within easy reach of many amenities including; local shops, good schools and the main town centre. New to the market, viewing is essential so book an appointment now before you miss out.
Internally the property comprises; entrance hall, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms (two double and one single) and a family bathroom. Externally, there are gardens to both the front and rear with paved pathways leading to the garage and gated access which leads to the rear service road.
Offered with no forward chain, viewing is recommended.
Stairs leading to the first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, doors to lounge & dining room.
A good sized family lounge with feature fireplace and a window overlooking the front garden.
Another good sized family room which has a door leading to the utility room, uPVC French doors to the rear garden and the dining room is open plan to the kitchen.
A range of modern base & wall units with complimentary work top surfaces. Integrated appliances include an electric oven/four ring gas hob and extractor hood above. There are ceramic tiled walls & splashbacks, and the kitchen overlooks the rear garden.
Space and plumbing for a washer, plenty of storage space.
First Floor Landing
Doors to all first floor rooms.
A great sized double bedroom with a window to the front and fitted wardrobes.
Another good sized double bedroom with a window overlooking the rear garden.
A good sized single bedroom, perfect for a nursery, childs bedroom or an office/study.
A modern three piece white suite including a bath with overhead shower and screen. The bathroom boasts part tiled walls and a chrome heated towel radiator.
There are low maintenance gardens to both the front and rear. To the rear there is a paved pathway leading to the garage and gated access leading to the rear service road.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAN170070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.