3 bedroom flat for saleCherry Orchard Road, East Croydon, CR9
- Superb three bedroom third floor flat
- Bright and ample living space
- The fitted kitchen includes the full range of appliances
- Communal green open-space with play area
- Concierge, lobby, communal gym and communal garden
- 999 Years Lease and 10-year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- Anticipated completion Q4/2017
- Lovely private balcony
Benefiting from a superb central location, just in the heart of Croydon, this fantastic brand new three bedroom third floor flat, boasts bright interior and it is being completed to the highest standard.
The Amarelle Apartments are the final release at Morello, completing this landmark development in the centre of Croydon, and consolidating its status as a leading destination for living, working and enjoying London. The Amarelle Apartments offer a selection of highly specified of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes, many with private outdoor space.
A wide range of restaurants and night life can be found on the doorstep offering a wide range of cuisine, while East Croydon rail station is directly by the development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1030790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.