4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSaltmarsh Lane, Hayling Island, Hampshire
- 4 bedroom semi detached family home
- Beautifully landscaped rear garden
- Offered with garage and off road parking
- Immaculately presented kitchen & bathroom
- En-suite to master bedroom
- EPC energy rating D (60)
Come and view this immaculately presented four bedroom semi detached family home on the West side of Hayling Island which is just waiting for a new family to pick up the keys and enjoy.The house itself is located nicely within the cul-de-sac as you only really have a neighbour on one side of your house; due to where it is situated just after the turn in the road. The current owners have decorated the property to their own taste and luckily for the next owners their taste is a neutral one. The kitchen and bathroom, being the main expenses to change within a property are of a high modern standard so this is an expense that can be spared for whoever looks to buy the house. All four of the bedrooms located on the first floor are big enough to fit double beds along with the other necessary furnishings. The property is not too far from the beach so fun family outings are right on your doorstep, however should you wish to stay home, then there are hours of family fun to be had in the beautifully landscaped family friendly rear garden.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 26'2 x 11'2 (7.98m x 3.41m)
- Dining Area: 10'2 x 10'0 (3.10m x 3.05m)
- Kitchen: 16'8 x 8'7 (5.08m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'2 x 9'6 (4.02m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'4 x 8'7 (4.37m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'4 x 10'2 (3.15m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'11 x 9'5 (3.02m x 2.87m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68325815.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44606167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.