3 bedroom terraced house for saleAltmore Avenue, East Ham, London, E6
- Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Loft Conversion can be used as further Bedroom
- Walking distance from East Ham Station
- Immediately off Barking Road
GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £410,000 - Property Link presents this Three Bedroom Terraced House with Loft Conversion (without dormer) that can be used as an additional bedroom. The house is conveniently located just walking distance from East Ham Station, the High Street North with it's many shops and amenities. It is just off of Barking Road with further shops and facilities such as a leisure centre, library, council offices etc.
Misrepresentations Act: Property Link for themselves and for the vendors/lessers of the property whose agents they are, give notice that: 1. The particulars are set out as general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers/lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of an offer or contract. 2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to conditions and necessary permissions of use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intended purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each. 3. No person in the employment of Property Link has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Link, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.