5 bedroom terraced house for saleOnslow Avenue, Richmond, Surrey, TW10
- Coveted off-street parking
- Beautifully refurbished to a high standard
- Wonderfully high ceilings
- Bespoke 'Smallbone' kitchen
- Central location on Richmond Hill
- EPC Rating = E
A well-presented, period family house with parking centrally located on Richmond Hill.
Onslow Avenue is a particularly handsome street located in the heart of the favorable Richmond Hill area and is highly convenient for the town centre, which boasts a wide selection of shops including recognised High Street retailers, the famous Richmond Theatre, two cinemas and a selection of restaurants and bars.
Richmond train station (only 0.5mile walk away) offers the District Line tube as well as a rapid overland service into London Waterloo and the overland to Stratford, via north London.
Schools in the area include Old Vicarage School (0.2 miles) , The Vineyard School (0.3 miles), King's House School (0.4 miles) Marshgate Primary School (0.8 mile) and The German School (1.3 miles)
Richmond Park and a particularly scenic stretch of the River Thames are nearby and provide an ideal retreat from the hubbub of daily life.
This attractive 5 bedroom family house boasts all the features of a period home, whilst also having been thoughtfully modernised.
On the ground floor is a warm reception room with a square bay window, wood floors and traditional fireplace, as well as a further living room/dining room. The kitchen/breakfast room offers extensive and stylish living space, which was recently installed by "Smallbone". Leading through the wide corridor that extends from the front of the house up to the kitchen diner, there is a ground floor cloakroom and basement which makes for excellent storage.
On the first and second floor there is a spacious master bedroom with en suite shower room, built in wardrobes and balcony, and a further 4 bedrooms, 2 family bathrooms and a utility room.
As an added extra the property also has a large parking area which can easily fit 2 to 3 cars.
Square Footage: 2,393 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68330030.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIS140059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.