2 bedroom apartment for saleBritannia Wharf, Preston, PR2
- TWO BEDROOM 2ND FLOOR APARTMENT
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION ON PRESTON DOCKLANDS
- GOOD ACCESS TO THE MOTORWAYS & CITY CENTRE
- GREAT FOR FIRST TIME BUYER, PROFESSIONAL OR INVESTORS
- LOUNGE, KITCHEN, BATHROOM & TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BALCONY WITH STUNNING WATER VIEWS
- AMPLE UN-ALLOCATED PARKING AVAILABLE
We are delighted to advertise for sale, this lovely two bedroom apartment in the sought after location of Preston Docklands. The property is in a fantastic location with ample shops, restaurants, gyms and amenities close by. it is ideally located near the motorway network and with easy access into Preston City Centre. The property briefly comprises a good sized entrance hallway, bathroom, good size lounge with balcony overlooking the water, modern fitted kitchen and two good size double bedrooms. The property also boasts double glazed windows throughout, ample un-allocated parking and maintained communal gardens. Please note this property is not in a chain, is currently tenanted and can be sold with tenant in situ. It is ideal for first time buyers, working professionals or for an investor looking for a new buy to let. The property was let as furnished, so can be sold leaving all the furniture and appliances in place. The property is lease hold and there is a yearly management fee payable of £953.64 to the management company(correct at date of advert).
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68337254.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAR-F2L1Z3M7VV. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harbour Properties, Warton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.