2 bedroom flat for saleKirkintilloch Rd, Bishopbriggs, Glasgow G64 2AN, UK
**PART EXCHANGE NOW AVAILABLE**
this Autumn when buying a stunning new apartment at The Pines. This offer is subject to reservation before 30th November 2017 and completion by 19th February 2018, and is only available on selected apartments at The Pines.
We are delighted to announce that apartments at our Retirement Living development of 33 one and two bedroom apartments, Campsie Grove in Bishopbriggs, are proving to be extremely popular and this property is one of the five properties remaining.
The apartments are ideal for those who require retirement accommodation in East Dunbartonshire and surrounding areas including Bearsden, Milngavie and Glasgow and are specifically designed to allow homeowners to enjoy an active and independent lifestyle.
Give Bellus Property a call if you wish to arrange a viewing or know more about the beautiful properties as only a few remain.
- Excellent local transport links and close proximity to Glasgow city
- Stunning Homeowners' Lounge to relax with friends over coffee
- House Manager to oversee the running of the development
- Within close proximity of Bishopbriggs town centre
- Thriving social atmosphere with weekly meet-ups
- Spacious two bedroom apartments remaining
The properties include a beautiful and spacious two apartment.Comprising a large living room with dining area, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms with walk in wardrobe and en suite to the master.
- Wheelchair Access
- Lifts to All Floors
- Fire Detection Intruder Alarm
- Camera Entry System
- 24/7 Call System
- Lounge Wi-Fi access
- House Manager
Bishopbriggs is a charming town, within easy reach of Glasgow City Centre, accessible by train from the railway station less than half a mile from Campsie Grove. The M80 also serves as an easy route to destinations in the surrounding area.
For those of you that fancy relaxing on the golf course, the picturesque Cawder Golf Club is only a five minute drive away and offers two stunning courses. Bishopbriggs Bowling club is just two minutes away by car.
Town centre shopping is less than half a mile from the site and offers a vast array of shops capable of meeting your every need, while a Tesco Metro is also situated just 0.3 miles away from the site.
The local authorities in the area are also providing significant investment in the town, which is set to re-energise Bishopbriggs and provide a more attractive town centre with a host of improved amenities.
*Please note that internal apartment photographs are of the show apartment only and are not representative of this apartment.*
LIVING ROOM – 22’8” x 11’10” (max)
KITCHEN - 9’10” x 7’5” (max)
BEDROOM 1 – 17’4” x 9’11” (max)
BEDROOM 2 – 15’6” x 9’11” (max)
SHOWER ROOM – 6’8” x 5’11” (max)
ENSUITE – 7’3” x 7’0” (max)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellus Property, Bishopbriggs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.