2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAshdown Close, St. Austell
- Available vacant possession, no ongoing chain
- Detached two bedroom bungalow
- Popular and sought-after village of Sticker
- Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory
- Two bedrooms, shower room
- Double glazed, gas central heating
- Brick paved driveway parking for several vehicles
- Lawn garden to front
- Paved patio with covered area and lawn garden to rear
This is a two bedroom, detached bungalow with parking, garage and gardens, situated in the popular village of Sticker, offered to the market with vacant possession, no ongoing chain.
The accommodation in brief comprises of entrance porch, hallway, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, shower room, two bedrooms and conservatory, all served by gas fired central heating. The property also has low maintenance elevations with a pebbledash finish, UPVC double glazing and UPVC soffitts and fascia boards.
Outside there is a brick paved driveway providing parking for several vehicles which gains access to the garage. Lawn garden to front. To the rear there is an immediate covered paved patio area which leads on to an expanse of lawn where there are two timber garden sheds with pathway continuing along the garden to a further paved patio area with greenhouse and vegetable plot (overgrown).
The village of Sticker is a popular and sought-after location with a good range of local amenities including convenience store and post office, pub, hairdressers and garage, along with two parks. The main St Austell town centre is approximately three miles to the east, while the cathedral city of Truro is approximately 10 miles to the west.
Combining this bungalow's location, vacant possession and accommodation, it is anticipated to appeal to a good number of people and early appointments to appraise internally are most strongly advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7409057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burrows Estate Agents, St Austell . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.