3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShildon Grove, Moorends, Doncaster
- Great First Time Buy / Investment
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Enclosed Large Rear Garden
- PVCu Double Glazing; Gas Central Heating
- NO CHAIN
- Viewing Advised
GOOD CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION A THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE , two reception rooms, kitchen, bathroom with 4 piece suite, gas central heating, double glazing, private gardens and car parking. A GOOD FIRST TIME PURCHASE.
Offered for sale with NO CHAIN is this three bedroom semi-detached property. Ideal to the first time buyer or investor alike the property offers great living accommodation. Having two reception rooms, modern kitchen and a contemporary four piece bathroom suite this property makes the ideal first home. Externally the property benefits from having a large enclosed rear garden perfect for families. PVCu double glazing and gas central heating are installed. A viewing is essential.
With a front PVCu entrance door with double glazed panel, cupboard with front double glazed window and electric meter, laminate flooring, door to the dining room, lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 13' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and television point.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.63m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, wood flooring and a pair of glazed doors to the lounge.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 7' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the rear and a side PVCu door with double glazed panel. The fitted kitchen comprises; oak wall and base cupboards with granite effect work surfaces inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven, gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood and tiled splashbacks and flooring. Plumbing for washing machine, concealed wall mounted gas combi boiler, radiator and an understairs cupboard.
Double glazed window to the side and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 11' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.38m )
Front double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 7" inc bulkhead to staircase ( 2.64m x 2.31m inc bulkhead to staircase )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
With a double glazed window to the rear the fully tiled bathroom comprises; bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, four downlighters and towel radiator.
Lawned front garden set behind a brick boundary wall with wrought iron gates to driveway.
Panelled fencing to lawned rear garden. Paved patio.
Council Tax Band A
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68340431.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.