2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFlatt Road, Nutbourne, Chichester, West Sussex
- 2 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Potential for off road parking (subject to permission)
- Large lounge area
- Attractive & low maintenance rear garden
- Offered with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Come and view this ideal two bedroom semi-detached house in the ever popular Hambrook location.The house itself is ideal for anyone out there who is looking for a house as a first time buy or possibly a second time buy. Upstairs you will find a family bathroom along with two bedrooms, both of which are big enough to fit double beds and the other necessary furnishings. At the front of the property you already have a driveway which is big enough that the current owners keep their boat on it. Subject to planning being agreed by the council you can get a dropped kerb put in and have off road parking for multiple cars at the front of your property. The garden at the rear of the house is a fantastic size, currently laid to lawn and has plenty of potential for any of those out there with green fingers to make their own. There is nothing within the property that is in need of any urgent attention so other than putting your own stamp on the property; there is nothing that needs to be done.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'11 x 10'6 (5.77m x 3.20m)
- Kitchen: 9'8 x 8'1 (2.95m x 2.47m)
- Store Room
- Dining Room: 10'11 x 8'7 (3.33m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'11 x 8'7 (4.24m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'5 x 10'4 (3.18m x 3.15m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking (Potential)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68341505.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44606169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.