2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhittingham Lane, Goosnargh, Preston
- Two bedroom semi-detached house in need of renovation
- Sought after residential location
- Ideal investment opportunity
- Off road parking
- Close proximity to shops, parks and amenities
- Excellent transport links
We are thrilled to offer this traditional, two bedroom semi-detached home for sale in Goosnargh, set just outside of Preston. The property is in need of some renovation so would be ideal for an investor or property developer. Given the much sought after location of the property it offers great potential for any purchasers and is one not to be missed! Situated in the heart of Goosnargh, local shops, pubs and parks are all on the door step. There are also excellent transport links to the motorways and the neighboring towns of Longridge and Preston.
• Two bedroom semi-detached house in need of renovation
• Sought after residential location
• Ideal investment opportunity
• Off road parking
• Close proximity to shops, parks and amenities
• Excellent transport links
Entrance Porch - PVCu front outer door leads into the porch area with an inner door to the hallway, one double glazed window to the side aspect.
Hallway - Staircase leading to the first floor and a ceiling light point.
Lounge - 14' 1'' x 10' 10'' (4.3m x 3.3m)
Double glazed windows to the front aspect. Built in cupboards to alcove, TV connection point, ceiling light point and an electric fire with feature brick surround and mantle.
Kitchen - 11' 10'' x 11' 6'' (3.6m x 3.5m)
A variance of built in wall and base units with complementary work surfaces. Double glazed windows to the rear aspect, allocated room for fitted appliances, ceiling light point and storage heater. Stainless steel sink unit and a separate pantry with fitted shelves and one double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Rear Porch - PVCu outer door leading to the rear garden with one double glazed window to the side aspect.
Landing - Access into the loft space, ceiling light point and one double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One - 14' 5'' x 11' 10'' (4.4m x 3.6m)
Fireplace feature, double glazed windows to the front aspect, a ceiling light point and one storage heater.
Bedroom Two - 11' 10'' x 9' 2'' (3.6m x 2.8m)
One storage cupboard housing the water cylinder, a ceiling light point, double glazed windows to the rear aspect and one storage heater.
Shower Room - Spacious three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and walk in shower with attachment. Tiled walls throughout, a frosted double glazed window to the rear aspect and a ceiling light point.
Front Garden - Wide concrete driveway allowing off road parking for several vehicles with surrounding hedge line.
Rear Garden - Private and enclosed mainly grassed rear garden with outside WC, out house ideal for storage and a shed.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Go Estate Agency, Longridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.