2 bedroom terraced house for saleBarnsley Road, Moorends, Doncaster
- Ideal First Time Buy / Investment
- Well Proportioned
- Mid Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- PVCu Double Glazing; Gas Central Heating
- NO CHAIN
- VIEWING ADVISED
A DECEPTIVELY WELL PROPORTIONED TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE with entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen diner, modern bathroom. the 21'9" front bedroom can be sub divided to add a third bedroom, gas central heating,double glazing,gardens. NO CHAIN
GUIDE PRICE £55,000 - £65,000. Ideal to the first time buyer or investor alike is this DECEPTIVELY WELL PROPORTIONED mid terrace house. Moorends is excellently situated for the commuter with M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few. Thorne town centre offers a variety of day to day shopping facilities in the town centre together with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and Trinity Academy school.
So if it's a round of golf you're looking for, fishing lakes, leisurely stroll along the canal, leisure centre, exploring the Thorne Moors, regular bus services and two train stations then look no further.
With a half double glazed front entrance door, radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 6" x 13' 9" max dimensions ( 4.42m x 4.19m max dimensions )
Double glazed window to the front, television point and radiator. Laminate flooring, fire surround to gas fire and an understairs cupboard.
Kitchen Diner 17' 11" x 8' 9" ( 5.46m x 2.67m )
Having two double glazed windows to the rear and a half PVCu double glazed door, the fitted kitchen comprises; white wall and base cupboards, stainless steel sink and drainer. Gas and electric cooker points and stainless steel cooker hood above. Tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine and radiator. Wall mounted gas central heating boiler and electric meter box.
Bedroom One 21' 9" x 10' 3" narrowing to 7' 2" ( 6.63m x 3.12m narrowing to 2.18m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, radiator and a walk in cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.71m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, cylinder / airing cupboard and alcove cupboard.
Double glazed window to the rear the bathroom comprises; bath with mixer taps, shower head and glass screen over. Wash hand basin, WC and radiator.
The property is set behind a brick boundary wall with a lawned garden. There is a ginnel shared with NO.76.
Concrete patio area and lawned garden.
Council Tax Band A
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68347940.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.