3 bedroom town house for saleThe Whitehouse, Brunswick Hill, Reading, RG1
- Three bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Sitting room with access to cellar
- Kitchen-breakfast room with French doors to garden
- Private part-walled garden
- Off road parking to rear for two vehicles
- No onward chain; EPC rating: E
Charming Edwardian end-town house, one of three character homes on the southern end of a large converted Victorian villa. The property is ranged over three floors and offers spacious light and airy rooms, some with high ceilings. The main reception room is of excellent size with frontal aspect sash windows and trap-door access to a small cellar. The fitted kitchen is at garden level where French doors offer access to a pleasant cottage style westerly facing garden and access to the residents parking area. Brunswick Hill is within walking distance of shops and bus services and there is access to West Reading train station which is a short walk from the property.
Sitting Room 5.69m (18'8) x 4.29m (14'1)
Kitchen 4.17m (13'8) x 2.84m (9'4)
Bedroom One 4.29m (14'1) x 3.05m (10')
Bedroom Two 4.19m (13'9) x 2.87m (9'5)
Bedroom Three 4.17m (13'8) x 2.87m (9'5)
A part-walled garden incorporates an area of patio leading to a lawned garden with pergola and a mature honeysuckle, small pond and apple tree. There is a shed located at the rear of the garden with a rear gate leading to the residents parking area where the property has two allocated spaces.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: E
Service charge: £420 (payable quarterly)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68348285.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 81646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.