2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleApartment 1, Ashley House, 14 Esplanade, Fowey, Cornwall
- Two bedroom ground floor apartment.
- Terrace to the front of the apartment.
- Open plan sitting room/dining room and kitchen.
- Easy access onto he water via Inches Quay opposite.
- Two ensuite bedrooms.
- Boat room for canoe storage.
- Short, level walk into the centre of Fowey.
- 999 year lease with a share of the freehold.
A two bedroom ground floor apartment located in a period building on the Esplanade., opposite the access to Inches Quay. The apartment has the remains of a 999 year lease and owns a third of the freehold; the two apartments above owning the remainder of the freehold.
The apartment has been refurbished and recently extended to create a further bedroom and ensuite shower room and a boat room. In front of the apartment there is a terrace running the width of the building with some views of the estuary.
Internally there is an open plan sitting room, dining room and kitchen with some estuary views through the large window. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and the newly created second bedroom has a new ensuite shower room. There is a boat room with rear access onto the Esplanade - ideal for canoe storage.
There is gas central heating and under floor heating in the new bedroom and bathroom.
The apartment is well located in Fowey with a relatively level walk into the centre ( for Fowey) and there is access onto Inches Quay opposite the property. Here there is public access onto the water, ideal for launching a canoe and a great place to sit and enjoy the estuary.
Location Information Fowey is a bustling sailing port on the Fowey Estuary on the South Cornish coast, set in stunning countryside, with dramatic beaches nearby. Known for its sailing, walks, stunning views, and vibrant streets, Fowey is a gem in Cornwall. Inspiration to many of Daphne du Maurier's dramatic stories it is home to the annual Du Maurier literary festival and the Royal sailing regatta.
Fowey town centre has an eclectic mix of independent shops and colourful restaurants, and is a pleasure to explore. Fowey has local primary and secondary schools, together with leisure centre, numerous pubs, churches and post office, and provides a wonderful place to live as well as visit.
Property ref: 121_903_4407347
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68349593.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4407347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fowey River Estate Agency, Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.