3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlenheim Gardens, Bath
- Three bedrooms
- Development & extension opportunity (STP)
- Pleasant Views
- Garage & Parking
A three bedroom semi-detached house situated in a sought after area offering with stretching countryside views to the rear. Potential opportunity to further develop or extend (subject to planning). Viewing highly recommended.
A three bedroom semi-detached house situated in this sought after residential area offered with lovely views to the rear and the opportunity to further develop or extend (subject to planning). A must see property with spacious living areas, good sized rear garden and undercroft. Both garage and driveway provides secure off street parking. Call now to arrange a viewing.
Stairs rising to the first floor. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side. Low level WC.
Lounge 22' 5" x 11' 2" extending to 12' 8" ( 6.83m x 3.40m extending to 3.86m )
Double glazed window to front and rear. Two radiators. TV aerial point. Power points. Feature fire place with stone surround and gas living flame fire. Coved ceiling. Views to rear aspect.
Kitchen 13' 2" max x 13' max ( 4.01m max x 3.96m max )
L - Shaped room. Double glazed window to rear and side. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and dish washer. Inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with drainer. Integral double oven and gas hob. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator. Power points. Door to rear lobby, WC and garage.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side. Airing cupboard. Loft access. Over stairs cupboard. Doors to.
Bedroom One 12' 8" max x 11' 2" ( 3.86m max x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Power points.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 10' ( 3.40m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Power points.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 6' 8" ( 2.29m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Power points. Built in cupboard.
Double glazed window to rear. Three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled splashbacks.
Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with patio area. Two greenhouses.
Three chambers. Power and light. Gas boiler. Utility meters.
Garage 16' 11" x 8' ( 5.16m x 2.44m )
Single glazed window to side. Power. Light. Roller shutter door.
Fairfield Park is a popular residential neighbourhood within short distance of Bath city centre. Within close proximity of a selection of shops, schools, bus services among other facilities. Nearby Larkhall village offers local shops including a post office, Co-op, delicatessen, butchers, greengrocers, doctor's surgery, dentists, pharmacy, pet shop, two book stores, car garage, two hair salons, variety of cafes, restaurants, pubs and even a small theatre. For commuters, the M4 is accessible at Junction 18 which gives access to London, Bristol and the South West. Likewise, Bath Spa Railway station offers a main line into London Paddington and Bristol Temple Meads.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68351336.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAR103491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath Larkhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.