4 bedroom bungalow for saleEgerton Road, Hartlepool
Withdrawn from Market
- NEW BUILD HOME
- Downstairs W\C
- En suite bathroom
- Bay window to living room
- Open-plan kitchen and dining room
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Bi folding doors into garden
- Private parking
- Single Garage
- 10-year Structural warranty
SET IN A PRIME LOCATION this 160 square metre, 4-bedroom detached dormer bungalow features an impressive entrance hall, separate living room, large open-plan kitchen and dining area with bifold doors overlooking the rear garden, a downstairs w\c and a single garage with double width driveway
The property is situated away from the road behind several houses in a private and secluded off street location. Access is via a large driveway shared with one other resident.
The kitchen area will be fitted with brand new base/wall units and work tops and a range of new high quality appliances including an integrated oven, hob, cooker hood, fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. (It may be possible for the buyer to influence the kitchen design depending on what stage the build is at at exchange of contracts). The dining room area will be fitted with impressive Bi fold doors bringing the outside in or the inside out.
The living room features a bay window overlooking the turfed front garden.
which inlcudes a large bay window facing the front lawn can be found directly off the large entrance hallway.
can also be found on this level overlooking the secluded rear garden.Stairs lead up to
which is adjacent to the family bathroom, and to
, which benefits from a large storage area, separate dressing room and ensuite facilities.
Egerton road is a highly sought after area of Hartlepool, this property is designed to appeal to a variety of potential purchasers, including families and commuters.
Build due completion and ready for occupation first week in December.
Bedroom 1: 3.62m x 3.26m
Bedroom 2: 3.62m x 3.26m
Bedroom 3: 4.81m x 3.66m
Bedroom 4: 5.21m x 4.37m
Bedroom 4 Storage: 4.36m x 2.73m
Living Room: 4.52m x 4.36m
Kitchen: 4.03m x 3.35m
Dining Room: 4.36m x 3.53m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68352014.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8116147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.