5 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Tilbrook, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE28
- 19th century detached property in excess of 4,400 sq. ft.
- Five double bedrooms; one en suite
- Three reception rooms
- Separate games room with sitting area/study
- Oil to radiator heating
- Landscaped gardens of approximately 1 acre
- Detached double garage incorporating a self-contained annexe of approx. 843 sq. ft.
- Panoramic countryside views
A 19th century five bedroom detached house with a two storey outbuilding incorporating a double garage and a one bedroom annexe in excess of 5,200 sq ft. within approximately 1 acre of landscaped gardens. The property originally dates from the 1800s and has been subsequently enlarged and refurbished to provide versatile ground floor living space including three principal reception rooms together with a games room with a sitting/study area, and an open plan kitchen/breakfast/dining room. On the first floor there are five double bedrooms, an en suite bathroom, a shower room and a family bathroom. A recent addition to the property is the oak framed two storey annexe which has a double width garage, a kitchen and a shower room on the ground floor and a sitting/dining room and a bedroom on the first floor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68353139.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BED170394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.